Fix-a-Flat aerosol tire inflators are the easiest and quickest way to repair a flat tire in an emergency. Fix-a-Flat is designed to seal small tire punctures in seconds and provide enough inflation to lift the rim off the ground.
Fix-a-Flat seals 33% larger punctures than other tire repair aerosols and has been trusted for 50 years as an easy-to-use, better alternative to the spare tire. With its eco-friendly formula, Fix-a-Flat is safe for the user, the tire and the environment.
Fix-a-Flat has a new look! The plastic cap has been tossed and replaced with a modern Performance Top, making Fix-a-Flat even more eco-friendly and easier to use.
Just connect, inflate and go!
• 16 oz. size can perfect for standard sized tires
• Seals tread area punctures up to 1/4" in diameter (33% larger)
• No need for a jack or tools
• Seals and inflates in seconds
• Easy and safe to use
• Trusted for 50 years
• New Performance Top makes the can eco-friendlier and easier to use
• Works on all highway vehicle wheels
• Tire sensor safe
• Non-flammable, non-toxic and non-corrosive
• Eco-friendly formula cleans up easily with water
• Fix-a-Flat is a temporary repair. An approved RMA (Rubber Manufacturer’s Association) repair is recommended within 3 days or 100 miles
• Part Number: S60420
Wondering what can size of Fix-a-Flat you need for your tires? Simply input your tire information into our handy Fix-a-Flat calculator.