Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Fix-a-Flat?
- How does Fix-a-Flat work?
- How do I use Fix-a-Flat?
- How much Fix-a-Flat should I use?
- What supplies should I have on hand when installing Fix-a-Flat?
- Does the tire have to be completely flat before I use Fix-a-Flat?
- Should I add more air once I have used Fix-a-Flat to repair my tire?
- How long does Fix-a-Flat work? Do I need to get a patch/plug repair for my tire, or can I leave Fix-a-Flat in there permanently?
- Will Fix-a-Flat damage my tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)?
- Can I use a can of Fix-a-Flat to treat multiple tires?
- What specific tires can Fix-a-Flat be used on?
Tips and Best Practices
- Can Fix-a-Flat be used to seal my air mattress, football, basketball or inflatable pool?
- Some Fix-a-Flat got on the wheel while I was filling my tire. How can I remove it?
- How do I remove the odor of Fix-a-Flat from upholstery or carpet?
- Can my tire be repaired after using Fix-a-Flat?
- Can Fix-a-Flat be added to a tire to balance it?
Storage and Temperatures
Safety & Warranty Information
- When will my order ship?
- What countries do you ship to?
- When will my order arrive?
- Can I track my order?
- How much does it cost to ship my order in the United States?
- Why can I only select ground shipping for my order?
- Can I combine two orders?
- Can you split an order and ship it to multiple locations?
- Can I change my shipping address on a recently placed order?
- What if my item arrives damaged?